Thursday, April 05, 2007
For I Know the Plans...
Well I am going to try out this new blog thing, just for all of you people who have no idea where and why I move around so frequently. So here goes.

Since my departure from Eston I have spent the majority of my days working manual labor. Now I know your thinking, thats no fun, but you are wrong. I love it. There is nothing like tucking right back into the hard labor when you have been out for a long time. My first work was in Calgary, I headed up there for 10 days to join up with the old concrete crew, and really put myself to it for a little extra cash before I start summer work. After concrete I came home for a break only to discover that my parents were in desperate need of someone to tile their floor. So with my little experience and big dreams, I put together their new floor, piece, by piece.

Now I find myself only days away from my next work that should last throughout the summer, and that is grain bin building based in Three Hills Alberta. I will be stationed there for 2 months working in and around the area, and then after that we will be traveling the grain belt in Alberta building bins where they are needed. I am excited to continue to work hard, but a little hesitant to get into something I have no idea how to do, but by the grace of God, the summer should work out great.

As for next year I have applied to return to SAIT to finish my architectural program there, but I am not 100 percent sure that God wants to take me there yet. As always I am leaving the option of Eston open, but I dont have my mind made up yet. For all of you who want to keep in touch, I would love to, if your going to be coming through three hills for a day or two, I will be angry if you dont call. I will continue to try to keep you posted on where my journey continues to go, until then, tune in. Keep your head up.


Joel Switzer
posted by Matt @ 11:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Eston, Saskatchewan, Canada
Archives

"Musicians play from their hearts. Even when their broken." James Carrington

"Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today." James Dean

"We all need to believe in heroes, they give us hope. But even the best ones are far from perfect. And even they sometimes need to be saved." NedSui

Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates
 
 

ATOM 0.3
Web Site Counter
Nationwide Dial Up