Friday, December 01, 2006
Cheeky
“Have you ever asked your child a question too many times? My three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Dorm 1 for a quick boys open dorm in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room, almost clean bathrooms, & a voluptuous handsome fridge named Filco. While enjoying my brownies from room 1 (apparently I got the last one) I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my other seven-month-old son Joey Jub Jub and he was clean. Then I realized that Olly had not asked to go potty in a while. I asked him if he needed to go, and he said "No". I kept thinking "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident, and I don’t have any clean clothes with me." Then I said, "Olly, are you SURE you didn't have an accident?" "No," he replied. I just KNEW that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. So, I asked one more time, "Olly, did you have an accident?" This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over, spread his cheeks and yelled "SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!"

Lucy Lou Lou - Reneé Couture
Olly Oliver Lou Lou - Matthew Nickle
Joey Jub Jub Lou Lou - Joseph Santiago
posted by Matt @ 10:40 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an amazing story and picture!

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha Ha Ha, Wow I' can't believe I'm missing out on dorm life. Hey matt, smallville season 6 is pretty good. Crazy to.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha Ha Ha, Wow I' can't believe I'm missing out on dorm life. Hey matt, smallville season 6 is pretty good. Crazy to.

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Matt you look really sad to be in such a beautiful girls arms...haha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Eston, Saskatchewan, Canada
Archives

"Musicians play from their hearts. Even when their broken." James Carrington

"Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today." James Dean

"We all need to believe in heroes, they give us hope. But even the best ones are far from perfect. And even they sometimes need to be saved." NedSui

Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates
 
 

ATOM 0.3
Web Site Counter
Nationwide Dial Up